[ptl][tc][ops][ptg] Operator + Developers interaction (operator-hours) slots in 2023.1 Antelope PTG

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Mon Oct 10 23:59:51 UTC 2022

 ---- On Fri, 02 Sep 2022 09:31:41 -0700  Ghanshyam Mann  wrote ---
 > Hello Everyone/PTL,

 > We request every projects to book at least one 'operator hours' slot for operators to join your PTG slot.
 > Ping me in #openstack-tc or #openinfra-events IRC channel for any query.

10 projects have reserved the 'operator hours' which is a good number but still projects have not booked yet,
please do it ASAP. use the placeholder to avoid the conflict with other projects operator hours.

Also, request you all to spread the operator hours to community and operators via ML or twitter.

-gmann