[outreachy][cinder]questions about project"create API reference request/response samples"

olive tree lanchengxu0807 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:04:26 UTC 2022

Hi Cinder Team:
I'm an applicant for Outreachy internship program. I've set up a Gerrit
account successfully and deployed Devstack in a virtual environment.
However, there are a few questions I would like to ask:

1. I failed to find enriquetaso in #openstack-cinder OFTC IRC channel, the
list is as follows, I suppose maybe the reason is some steps were wrong or
she changed into another username.
[image: image.png]
2.when I created a local.conf and statrted the install under instructions
in https://docs.openstack.org/devstack/latest/, I got this error:
devstack/stackrc:834
Could not determine host ip address. See local.conf for suggestions on
setting HOST_IP. i searched it in Google but can't find effective solution.

Thank you for reading this email! I hope my questions will not bother you
too much. I really appreciate it if you could answer them.

Best regards,
Chelsy Lan