[outreachy][cinder]questions about project"create API reference request/response samples"

Sofia Enriquez senrique at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 01:41:59 UTC 2022

Hi Chelsy Lan, how are you?

I'm on PTO, that's why I'm not on IRC. I'll be back tomorrow. Anyway, feel
free to write your questions on the Cinder channel and hopefully, a cinder
member will reply to you.

Regarding the IP error: Are you using VirtualBox? Please try to run
`./clean`, then `/.unstack` and then `./stack` again.

Regards,
Sofia

--

Sofía Enriquez