[kolla-ansible][Xena] SSL certificate expired

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 15:19:44 UTC 2022

Hi,

My SSL certificate has expired, and now I cannot authenticate into horizon
and I have these errors :
*WARNING keystoneauth.identity.generic.base [-] Failed to discover
available identity versions when contacting
https://dashint.cloud.exemple.com:35357
<https://dashint.cloud.exemple.com:35357>. Attempting to parse version from
URL.: keystoneauth1.exceptions.connection.SSLError: SSL exception
connecting to https:// dashint.cloud.exemple.com
<http://dashint.cloud.exemple.com> :35357: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='
dashint.cloud.exemple.com <http://dashint.cloud.exemple.com>', port=35357):
Max retries exceeded with url: / (Caused by SSLError(SSLError(1, '[SSL:
CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:897)'),))*

In my globals.yml I have this parameter :
kolla_verify_tls_backend: "no"

1 - How do I disable SSL verification for now?
2 - How to install a new SSL certificate?

Regards.