[nova][cinder][glance][manila][masakari][tacker][oslo] Configurable soft-delete

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Thu Oct 6 15:41:01 UTC 2022

I would like to strongly second this: not having soft delete, or an
equivalent for audit purposes (I am not attached to the actual
implementation), would be a great loss. We actually have a long standing
task to add soft delete to Blazar, which I am hoping will be merged in
Antelope.

As an operator, I also get annoyed by the lack of soft delete in Neutron,
for example to answer the question: who was using this specific floating IP
at this specific time?