OpenStack: Can't create instances using KVM on host.

Seyed Amir Hossein Ahmadi sahahmadi96 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 09:58:28 UTC 2022

I have a Dockerize installation from Devstack all-in-one. The goal for me
is to connect to the host's KVM and create instances there. Nova was
configured as follows for this purpose.

*# /etc/nova/nova.conf# /etc/nova/nova-cpu.conf# [libvirt]# connection_uri
= qemu+ssh://root@172.10.1.1/system <http://root@172.10.1.1/system>*

When I try to build the instance, I get the following error.

*# Build of instance cdd6f8b4-6dcf-4a43-b96a-fb6166b20235 aborted: Failed
to allocate the network(s), not rescheduling.*

ovs-vsctl commands cause the error. What is the problem? Does this need to
be done differently?