[openstack-ansible] Designate: rndc config file not generated

Taltavull Jean-François jean-francois.taltavull at elca.ch
Thu Nov 17 16:55:30 UTC 2022

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for the link.

I got your message about doc contributions. A couple of years ago, I was one of the I18N team members and it’s been a real pleasure to work and share with Ian, Ilya, Frank and other OpenStack fellows. I will contribute to the doc again, and will be happy to do,  as soon as I can recover free time for that 😊

Regards,
Jean-Francois