[openstack-ansible] Designate: rndc config file not generated

Jonathan Rosser jonathan.rosser at rd.bbc.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 08:37:14 UTC 2022

Hi Jean-Francois,

Each ansible role used in openstack-ansible should have some
documentation associated with it, in addition to the docs for the main
openstack-ansible project itself.

Here is the docs for the designate role which contains a brief example
for a BIND9 integration
https://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ansible-os_designate/latest/

Hopefully this is helpful, contributions to documentation are always
welcome if you feel that improvement could be made.

Jonathan.