Kolla Ansible on Ubuntu 20.04 - cloud-init & other network issues

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Tue Nov 15 14:44:47 UTC 2022

Hi,

just one more thing to check: whenever I had troubles with the
metadata it was usually apparmor blocking the access. For testing
purposes (or if you're behind a firewall anyway) you could try to
disable all the security related daemons and see if that helps. If you
don't have it enabled, do you see any errors in the neutron logs?