Kolla Ansible on Ubuntu 20.04 - cloud-init & other network issues

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Tue Nov 15 14:14:58 UTC 2022

As an update, I tried the non-HWE kernel with the same result. Could it be
a hardware/driver issue with the 10G NICs? It's so repeatable. I'll look
into finding some other hardware to test with.

Has anyone else experienced such a complete failure with cloud-init and/or
security groups, and do you have any advice on how I might continue to
debug this?

Many thanks,
Tobias