Openstack-Ansible - Test Cluster on VirtualBox Hosts

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Fri May 27 06:13:54 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'm not sure if you have seen mnaio guide or not, but it might give you
some insights:
https://opendev.org/openstack/openstack-ansible-ops/src/branch/master/multi-node-aio

It's for the same purpose, but describes installation using virt-manager
(KVM) and only for Ubuntu Focal at the moment.

However it might give some ideas if needed.

Also I'm not sure if that makes any sense to deploy Debian 10 now as in
Yoga it's support will be dropped.

Other then that it's hard to say anything as you never wrote what issues
you had.

You can also feel free to join us in #openstack-ansible IRC on OFTC network.