[puppet][tripleo][neutron][networking-ansible] Deprecating support for networking-ansible

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Tue May 24 00:13:52 UTC 2022

// adding [networking-ansible] tag in case it can attract attention of the
team

Because we have not heard any objections for a while, I've proposed
deprecation of networking-ansible support in puppet-neutron[1] and
TripleO[2].

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/puppet-neutron/+/842996
[2] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tripleo-heat-templates/+/842997

If anybody has concerns about this, please let us know in the above reviews.

Thank you,
Takashi