OpenStack still promoting non-free platforms (was: [all][tc] Change OpenStack release naming policy proposal)

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Sat May 21 04:29:35 UTC 2022

On Fri, 2022-05-20 at 23:07 -0500, Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
> @zigo, If you have tried any free and stable platforms for video
> calls, please suggest and we will love
> to use that.

Hey,

Here at Catalyst Cloud we use Big Blue Button -
 https://bigbluebutton.org/ - which we host ourselves (on our OpenStack
public cloud!). We regularly have 100 people in meetings. You can try
BBB on their website, although I'm not sure what the demo service is
like. I'm sure that Catalyst could host a meeting if the demo service
isn't suitable.

Cheers,
Andrew

--