[neutron][opencontrail]Trunk ports doesn't have standard attributes

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Fri May 6 15:13:02 UTC 2022

Hello Gleb:

The OC plugin is using the Neutron API to execute operations on the server.
The "get_trunk" method calls "_get_resource" [1]. I've tested the Neutron
API and this is what you get from the API: [2]. All standard attributes are
returned.

Maybe this could be related to the "fields" parameter you are passing in
the method [3]. Check if you are filtering the API call and only retrieving
a certain subset of fields.

Regards.

[1]
https://gerrit.tungsten.io/r/gitweb?p=tungstenfabric/tf-neutron-plugin.git;a=blob;f=neutron_plugin_contrail/plugins/opencontrail/contrail_plugin.py;h=80104f1e673eb4583f7a15707c3590c510fd7667;hb=refs/heads/master#l326
[2]https://paste.opendev.org/show/bh1QD8VqLz4OKMKYBXUa/
[3]
https://gerrit.tungsten.io/r/gitweb?p=tungstenfabric/tf-neutron-plugin.git;a=blob;f=neutron_plugin_contrail/plugins/opencontrail/services/trunk/plugin.py;h=35fc3310911143fd3b4cf8997c23d0358d652dba;hb=refs/heads/master#l50