[Kolla][CloudKitty] Wrong version in ubuntu-binary-cloudkitty-processor:yoga

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Thu May 5 15:24:04 UTC 2022

Hi Rafael,

I believe this is caused by Ubuntu Cloud Archive (UCA) not providing
packages for CloudKitty:
https://openstack-ci-reports.ubuntu.com/reports/cloud-archive/yoga_versions.html
As a result, Kolla installs cloudkitty packages from the focal universe
repository, which provide version 11.0.1:
https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/cloudkitty-processor
Installing a newer version of cloudkitty would require using a more recent
version of Ubuntu… So for Kolla binary images, this would need to be fixed
by UCA.

Anyway, I would recommend switching to source images. Not only will you get
the latest stable code, but also Kolla binary images are deprecated and
will be removed in Zed.

Cheers,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)