[monasca][neutron][venus][release][kolla] Missing yoga tarballs

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Thu Mar 31 09:31:09 UTC 2022

Hi,

In kolla we are trying to switch to the yoga branch tarballs in our images
as part of our release process. The following projects lack these:

* monasca-api: stable/yoga exists, but no additional commits yet, so
no tarball. Could someone merge the release bot patches for stable/yoga?

* neutron-vpnaas-dashboard: stable/yoga exists, but no additional commits
yet, so no tarball. Could someone merge the release bot patches for
stable/yoga?

* venus: no stable/yoga branch yet. Looks like the review for the
deliverable files is still open:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/824394

Thanks,
Mark