[monasca][neutron][venus][release][kolla] Missing yoga tarballs

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:38:48 UTC 2022

Hi,
Thanks for heads up.
I will check neutron-vpnaas-dashboard, but it seems we lost the maintainers
of vpnaas, so even neutron-vpnaas gate seems to be red currently.
We will anyway spend a slot for such low activity networking projects.

Lajos Katona (lajoskatona)

Mark Goddard <mark at stackhpc.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. márc. 31., Cs,
11:38):