[all][doc] the openstack-tox-docs job is broken with Sphinx >= 5.0.0

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:14:03 UTC 2022

On 6/6/22 12:27 AM, Takashi Kajinami wrote:
[snip]
> Updating conf.py would be still required so it's better to work on it
> earlier
> before the upper constraint is updated.

I was just looking into this, and as long as your conf.py does not
explicitly set
   language = None
the default language is set to 'en' internally by Sphinx in 5.0.0+ [0].
  So as long as you have the language setting either missing or
commented out in your conf.py, you should not see this warning (which,
when treated as an error, breaks the doc build).

[0]
https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/commit/e4e58a4f2791e528cdaa861b96636a1e37a558ba