[all][doc] the openstack-tox-docs job is broken with Sphinx >= 5.0.0

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 04:27:51 UTC 2022

Sorry it seems I was looking at something wrong and it seems the projects
I mentioned as examples(Heat, Nova and Neutron) are already using upper
constraints for doc build. However I'd recommend reach project reviews
their current tox.ini.

Updating conf.py would be still required so it's better to work on it
earlier
before the upper constraint is updated.