[ops] tentative plans for ops meetup on Friday after PTG

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:57:46 UTC 2022

Hi All,
  Please see this tweet, we are in the early stages of planning an ops
meetup on an extra day (Friday) of PTG at the same venue:

https://twitter.com/osopsmeetup/status/1552788675632799744?s=20&t=aEBpjhm6tnQQgYn6ie_aYg

Event link : https://openinfra.dev/ptg/ early bird pricing currently
available!

We ask interested openstack operators to follow that twitter account, we
keep it lean and spam free. We are also experimenting with also sharing
news on LinkedIn if that works better for some of you OpenStack operators.
You can connect with me (Chris Morgan, Bloomberg) there if you wish.

Chris
--
Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>