Openstack routed provider network

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 07:57:33 UTC 2022

Hello, thanks for your reply.
The segment id is the vlan id  (in your example 101) ?
My understanding is that  some compute nodes in a rack are connected to a
vlan, and other on another vlan.
Then I can create a network (segmentation1) and scheduler put the vm on the
compute node where vlan is present.
So for users exists only segmentaion1 network and they do not know it is
splitted in more vlans.
Is it correct ?
Ignazio