[OpenStack-Ansible][Neutron] Guide for Openstack installation with HA, OVN ?

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:58:42 UTC 2022

Hey,

Well, documentation and examples you're referring to considers mostly using
lxb or ovs for deployment. We have more network scenarios described in
os_netron documentation. Specifically OVN-related doc is placed here:
https://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ansible-os_neutron/latest/app-ovn.html

It also mentions commands on how to verify the state of the deployment.

For OSA default setup you can also check some diagrams here that might be
helpful in understanding deployment description and would actually answer
on question "Why":
https://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ansible/latest/reference/architecture/container-networking.html
https://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ansible/latest/user/network-arch/example.html