QoS Cinder, Zed Release

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Wed Jul 6 08:22:28 UTC 2022

Hi Sergey,

As Gorka said, we generally don't require spec for driver features but we
encourage to register a blueprint on launchpad[1] so as to keep track of
all the features. Having said that, the spec would act as a good point of
documentation so we can consider it merging. It's a good point for
discussion which i will add it in the cinder meeting agenda today[2] but
even if it doesn't merge this cycle (since we're already in the spec freeze
exception phase), we can do it next cycle without blocking reviews of the
main feature.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cinder-zed-meetings

Thanks and regards