[cinder] Spec Freeze Exception Request
geguileo at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 18:55:18 UTC 2022
I would like to request a spec freeze exception for the new Cinder Quota
System spec .
Analysis of the required spec changes needed to implement the second
quota driver, as agreed in the PTG/mid-cycle, were non trivial.
In the latest spec update I just pushed there are considerable changes:
- General improvements to existing sections to increase readability.
- Description of the additional driver and reasons why we decided to
- Spell out through the entire spec the similarities and differences of
- Change in tracking of the reservations to accommodate the new driver.
- Description on how switching from one driver to the other would work.
- Updated the driver interface to accommodate the particularities of the
- Updated the performance section with a very brief summary of the
performance tests done with some code prototipe.
- Updating the phases of the effort as well as the work items.
More information about the openstack-discuss