[nova] Instance Even Scheduling

Tony Liu tonyliu0592 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:35:46 UTC 2022

https://docs.openstack.org/nova/latest/admin/scheduling.html

Filter gives you a group of valid hosts, assuming they are equally weighted,
you may try with these two settings to pick up a host in a more even manner.
host_subset_size (increase the size)
shuffle_best_same_weighed_hosts (enable the shuffle)

https://docs.openstack.org/nova/latest/configuration/config.html

Tony