[all] [requirements] Artificially inflated requirements in os-brick

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:07:08 UTC 2022

Hi,
I just would like to put my 2 cents on the general idea of having something
like we had lower-constraints testing (on master in networking we still
have l-c job, but not on stable branches).
I think generally everybody agrees that such testing can be really helpful
for distro builders for example.
The issue is that there is nobody to keep these requirement lists
continuously under control.

Cheers,
Lajos Katona (lajoskatona)

Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. febr. 21., H,