[cinder][nova][ironic][glance][downstream distro] raising requirements minima in yoga os-brick

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 13:14:40 UTC 2022

Hello os-brick consumers,

I have a patch up raising the minima in {test-}requirements.txt for the
yoga os-brick release.  I seem to remember that when I did this without
warning last cycle, it caused a few issues (I think mostly a cascade of
updates at an inconvenient time for people still maintaining
lower-constraints.txt; probably nothing more serious because we're all
testing in the gates with the latest versions allowed by
upper-constraints anyway).

The commit message on the patch explains what changes are made (and some
that aren't):
   https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/os-brick/+/828802

Please respond before 18:00 UTC on Monday 14 Feb if you see any issues.
(Sorry this email is a bit late, but that's how I roll.)

cheers,
brian