[openstacksdk] create object (eg. snapshot) on behalf of user as admin

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:32:47 UTC 2022

Please provide details whether you mean overall OpenStack admin user or
your domain admin user. I assume it would be necessary to connect as
destination project, but here exactly it is necessary to do this carefully.
You may also share you clouds.yaml (of course without passwords), this will
help to eventually notice the problem.

Also important to know whether you initially connect as admin in the same
domain or user project belongs to other domain.

Artem

----
typed from mobile, auto-correct typos assumed
----