[nova][placement] Spec review day on Dec 14th

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 16:47:20 UTC 2022

Hey folks,

As agreed on a previous meeting [1] we will have a second Spec review day
on Wed Dec 14th.
Now you're aware, prepare your specs in advance so they're reviewable and
ideally please be around on that day in order to reply to any comments and
eventually propose a new revision, ideally the same day.

As a side note, we'll have an Implementation review day on Jan 10th which
will focus on reviewing feature changes related to accepted specs and we
also plan to review a few implementation patches by Dec 15th.

Thanks,
-Sylvain

[1]
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/nova/2022/nova.2022-11-29-16.00.log.html#l-102