[ironic][stable] Cleanup of clerical issues in ironic-stable-maint group

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Wed Dec 7 22:00:22 UTC 2022

Hey all,

I was looking over Ironic ACLs in Gerrit today, and I discovered the
ironic-stable-maint group which is set to include ironic-core and
stable-maint-core (as expected) -- but I also discovered a member in this
list who is no longer a core reviewer, or active contributor to Ironic (Jim
Rollenhagen). Lucky for us, Jim is a nice guy and we all trust him, and
this access hasn't been used. In order to prevent this from happening in
the future, I've removed all individual members from the
ironic-stable-maint group and left it inheriting from ironic-core. The
effective difference is just that Jim has been removed.

tl;dr: The effective ironic-stable-maint core group has been dropped by
one; Jim Rollenhagen was mistakenly left in the list.

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner