[QA][ironic] cycle-with-intermediary deliverables without any release

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Wed Aug 31 18:53:08 UTC 2022

Hi,

Quick reminder that we'll need a release very soon for a number of
deliverables following a cycle-with-intermediary release model but which
have not done *any* release yet in the Zed cycle:

[ironic*]
bifrost
ironic-prometheus-exporter
ironic-python-agent-builder
ironic-ui
networking-baremetal
networking-generic-switch

[Quality Assurance]
patrole

Those should be released ASAP, and in all cases before September 15th,
so that we have a release to include in the final Zed release.

(* actually, we DID discuss this already with Ironic release liaisons [1],
so this is just a formal reminder for them)

[1]
https://meetings.opendev.org/irclogs/%23openstack-release/%23openstack-release.2022-08-17.log.html#t2022-08-17T12:20:54

Előd Illés
irc: elodilles