[election][openstack-ansible] PTL candidacy for Antelope cycle

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:05:13 UTC 2022

Hello.

I want to self-nominate for the role of OpenStack-Ansible PTL for the Antelope
release cycle.

As always, my goal will be to constantly improve existing code, make
deployments and further operations as reliable as possible.

For the previous cycle we have reached some of previously defined goals,
like adding a `service` role, finally implementing service_token_roles
and support
of CentOS 9 Stream, but there is still room for improvement for role testing.

With the return of live events I will do my best to ensure project presence on
them and get in touch with operators to gain feedback for project future
improvement.

--
Kind regards,
Dmitriy Rabotyagov