Questions about High Availability setup

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Fri Aug 26 17:38:45 UTC 2022

Hi,

just in addition to the previous response, cinder-volume is a stateful
service and there should be only one instance running. We configured
it to be bound to the virtual IP controlled by pacemaker, pacemaker
also controls all stateless services in our environment although it
wouldn't be necessary. But that way we have all resources at one place
and don't need to distinguish.