Questions about High Availability setup

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:16:39 UTC 2022

Hi,

3 nodes requirements come from MySQL galera and RabbitMQ clustering because
of quorum requirements ( it should be in odd numbers 1, 3, 5 etc..). Rest
of components works without clustering and they live behind HAProxy LB for
load sharing and redundancy.

Someone else can add more details here if I missed something.