[security-sig] Cancelling our August meeting

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Aug 2 13:40:36 UTC 2022

Apologies for the late notice, but I have travel for an appointment
conflicting with our meeting and will be unable to chair it this
month. If someone else wants to run the meeting please feel free,
though we don't have any pressing agenda items so it's probably fine
to skip. I'm also open to holding the meeting next week instead, if
anybody is interested in rescheduling.

Barring any ad hoc meetings in the interim, our next scheduled
meeting is 15:00 UTC on Thursday, September 1. In the meantime,
Security SIG folks can be found in the #openstack-security channel
on OFTC or by prepending subjects to this ML with [security-sig] of
course!
--
Jeremy Stanley