[security-sig] Any interest in getting together at the PTG?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Aug 2 14:05:01 UTC 2022

I was going to bring this up during the monthly meeting, but since
I'll be unavailable the next best solution is to raise it here...

Are any of the Security SIG participants planning or at least hoping
to be in Columbus for the PTG this October? And if so, is there any
interest in carving out some spacetime in the schedule for security
discussions? We still have another week to decide, but I'm happy to
put in a request for us if anyone wants that.
--
Jeremy Stanley