[all][neutron][neutron-vpnaas] Maintainers needed

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Mon Apr 25 15:20:58 UTC 2022

Hi there,

Just wanted to bring up that I've actually went ahead and fixed the
functional gates, I'd also like to volunteer to maintain it.  We've
got some use of it and we've also been contributing fixes for it for
quite sometime:

https://review.opendev.org/q/project:openstack/neutron-vpnaas+owner:mnaser%2540vexxhost.com

Thanks for keep it moving for that period in time.  I hope others chime in too.

Thanks
Mohammed

--
Mohammed Naser