[Neutron] Bug deputy report April 11 - April 18

Jakub Libosvar jlibosva at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 15:11:56 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I was the bug deputy for the previous week. There is one critical bug
from Slawek with proposed revert. Here is the report:

Critical
--------
   - Test
tempest.scenario.test_network_basic_ops.TestNetworkBasicOps.test_update_instance_port_admin_state
is failing constantly since 7.04.2022
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1968896
     Revert proposed:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/837685

Medium
------
   - neutron-dhcp-agent memory leak on network sync failure
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1969270
     Needs an assignee

   - [L3-DVR]l3-agent arp table will not update
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1968860
     Needs an assignee

   - network DHCP agent ports status is DOWN in multi network creation
simultaneously
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1968859
     Needs an assignee

   - Importing neutron.common.config module registers config options
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1968606
     Proposed fix: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/837392

Incomplete
----------
   - unable to attach an interface to an external network
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1968893
     Looks like configuration issue, more logs are needed

   - too many l3 dvr agents got notifications after a server got deleted
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1968837
     I'm not sure I understand what the issue is

Invalid
-------
   - ovn-controller don't update new flows
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1969354
     It looks like misconfigured environment, provided some tips