[Kolla-ansible][Glance] Glance HA deployment with shared file backend

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 07:54:25 UTC 2022

Hi Rodrigo,

the wording could certainly be improved but following the example given
below the content you quote gives you what you want. [1]
I.e., setting the ``glance_file_datadir_volume`` to a path will lift the
imposed single-node limitation.

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/latest/reference/shared-services/glance-guide.html#file-backend

-yoctozepto