[tacker] Zed PTG summary
yasufum.o at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:40:36 UTC 2022
Thank you for joining the PTG. Here is a summary of Zed PTG of Tacker.
We discussed 17 proposals through three days and agreed to whole topics.
The details of proposals are on the PTG's etherpad .
- heat-translator maintenance
- Ayumu Ueha proposed himself as a core of heat-translator from
Tacker team and approved by the team.
- Enhance security of APIs from Tacker for validating the certificate of
a destination server.
- Enhancement of Tacker-horizon Dashboard for enabling some Day2
operations (might include a part of Day0/1 operations), such as manual
heal, modify VNF, change the configuration of VNFM, etc, and monitoring
through GUI This blueprint proposes to extend the tacker-horizon
dashboard with some new interfaces and functionalities.
- Support VNF using Hardware Acceleration such as GPU, FPGA, ASIC.
- Remove restrictions of using Helm Chart.
- v1 API Refactoring in order to maintain and extend Tacker
continuously, it's important to improve the maintainability of the v1 API.
- CLI support for paging query results to improve usability of the cli tool.
- We still need to discuss how we provide the pagination of the results.
- Support multi artifact of ansible driver. It's already to be under
- Enhance Multi tenant policy in LCM for enhancing of the multi-tenant
policy in the VNF lifecycle management. It enables a non-admin role user
to instantiate VNF, and defines tenancy isolation between admin and the
non-admin role users.
- Enhancement of CNF operations for k8s usecases.
- https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tacker/+spec/database synchronization
- Support of automatic operations
- Improve V2 code's UT Coverage and refactoring Tacker from caishuwen.
- Enhance VNF Update functionality.
- Support HA-cluster for high availability is an important requirement
to apply Tacker to commercial systems. HA cluster such as ACT-SBY or
N-ACT will be supported.
- Enhance vnflcm API (hirofumi-noguchi)
- Tacker's new requirements for commercial systems (hirofumi-noguchi)
More information about the openstack-discuss