[stable][horizon] add vishalmanchanda and tmazur to horizon-stable-core

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 05:53:36 UTC 2022

Hi,

To horizon team,
During the horizon PTG, we visit our stable branch reviewers.
We (all existing core reviewers) agree to add vishalmanchanda and
tmazur  to the horizon
stable core team. We believe they are familiar with the stable policy. Welcome!
We also agreed to drop David Lyle from the horizon stable core as he
is no longer active
in horizon for long. Thanks David for your contributions so far!

To stable-maint-core team,
Could you apply the following changes to horizon-stable-main group in
the Gerrit?

Additions: manchandavishal143 at gmail.com, t.v.ovtchinnikova at gmail.com
Removal: dklyle0 at gmail.com

Thanks,