[Openstack][nova] server groups

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:01:45 UTC 2022

Hello, we noted that instances can be inserted in server groups only at
instance creation step but we need to insert in a server group some old
instances.

We tried to modify database nova_api server group tables but we noted that
we must modify spec in  request_specs table . For us is not clear how to
modify the spec value.
We tried to investigate looking at instances inserted in a server group at
creation step and we got issues in instance live migration.
Please, anyone could provide any utility to do it or any template ?
Thanks
Ignazio