[Ironic][Bare Metal SIG] Community Feedback Survey (1 minute)

Arne Wiebalck arne.wiebalck at cern.ch
Mon Apr 4 15:06:32 UTC 2022

Dear all,

As the feedback turns out to be *really* useful for the community, we
decided to keep the survey open, so it is not too late to respond!
Whether you run Ironic already or are just interested in bare metal
provisioning/management with Ironic, keep the responses coming!

Thanks!
  Arne

--
Dr. Arne Wiebalck