[neutron] CI update

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 13:17:42 UTC 2021

Greetings Slawek,

Ironic, for now, has disabled the firewall code path in our jobs since
it is not a critical item for us to run against integration tests, but
I've seen mention to the #opendev folks observing the same failure
causing the entire openstack gate to reset and re-run jobs. Given the
hit counts from the logs where the error is being observed, it seems
more likely this issue is a pan-openstack gate issue causing
instability at this time.

-Julia