[kolla-ansible] [kuryr] Running Docker Swarm with Kuryr networking

Paolo Celati paolo at celati.com
Wed Sep 1 15:07:57 UTC 2021

Hi Michal,

   Yes I would rather run all my Docker containers on the physical
hosts.  At the moment I run Ceph and kolla images, but adding Swarm as
well would be useful.

I've had a fair number of problems with Magnum because it appears only
Kubernetes is supported nowadays, and I have 0 experience with that.  I
also prefer Swarm because it's a lot simpler for small scale.

Administering my own VMs with Docker Swarm on top is also not exactly
the best solution because that introduces extra machines to maintain.
And I don't have lots of spare RAM either as it's a homelab.

Thanks for reminding me about tagging correctly, I forgot to put
[kuryr].  Ok didn't know about the lack of CI but good to know.

Kind regards,

Paolo