[kolla-ansible] [kuryr] Running Docker Swarm with Kuryr networking

Michał Nasiadka mnasiadka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:57:29 UTC 2021

Hi Paolo,

Would you like to use the Docker engine that is running on the OpenStack cluster hosts, or create Virtual Machines that will be used for a Docker Swarm cluster?
I would propose the latter.

About Kuryr - we don’t have CI coverage for testing Kuryr in Kolla-Ansible deployment, so the container images and Ansible deployment role are provided as-is currently.

Maybe somebody from Kuryr project could help you out? Adding [kuryr] tag for visibility.

Best regards,

Michal