[all] RBAC related discussion in Yoga PTG

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Oct 12 23:07:33 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

As you might know, we are not so far from the Yoga PTG. I have created the below etherpad
to collect the RBAC related discussion happening in various project sessions.

- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/policy-popup-yoga-ptg

We have not schedule any separate sessions for this instead thought of attending the
related discussion in project PTG itself.

Please do the below two steps before PTG:

1. Add the common topics (for QA, Horizon etc) you would like to discuss/know.

2. Add any related rbac sessions you have planned in your project PTG.
- I have added a few of them but few need the exact schedule/time so that we can plan
to attend it. Please check and add the time for your project sessions.

-gmann