[all] RBAC related discussion in Yoga PTG

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Oct 20 01:47:17 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

During the various projects discussion, we found there are many issues/open questions for the new RBAC
especially on system scope.

I have kept ~1.5 hrs slot in TC session on Friday for discussing it and also checks on making this as goal in Yoga.

It is on Friday, 13:30 - 15 UTC in Juno room, please join the sessions.

Also add the point/open questions you have/will have from your project discussions in the below etherpad
 under @L124 (heading 'Evaluating System Scope' ) in https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/policy-popup-yoga-ptg

-gmann

 ---- On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 18:07:33 -0500 Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote ----