Restart cinder-volume with Ceph rdb

ManuParra mparra at iaa.es
Wed May 12 21:23:18 UTC 2021

Hi Gorka, let me show the cinder config:

[ceph-rbd]
rbd_ceph_conf = /etc/ceph/ceph.conf
rbd_user = cinder
backend_host = rbd:volumes
rbd_pool = cinder.volumes
volume_backend_name = ceph-rbd
volume_driver = cinder.volume.drivers.rbd.RBDDriver
…

So, using rbd_exclusive_cinder_pool=True it will be used just for volumes? but the log is saying no connection to the backend_host.

Regards.