[all][qa][cinder][octavia][murano][sahara][manila][magnum][kuryr][neutron] Devstack dropping support for Ubuntu Bionic 18.04

Maysa De Macedo Souza mdemaced at redhat.com
Mon May 10 09:19:56 UTC 2021

Hello,

The kuryr-kubernetes-tempest-train and kuryr-kubernetes-tempest-ussuri
jobs on that list
are for older stable branches, so they pin the correct nodeset. For the
job that is
running on master I proposed a patch to not specify the nodeset as it's not
needed anymore[1].

Thanks,
Maysa.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/kuryr-kubernetes/+/789595/